Monday, July 17, 2006

every time a bell rings...

...an Angel gets an immigrant.

Usually its a Mexican making their way to L.A., but this time it looks like "the Angel" in Islington will be getting two American immigrants. Of course this is if all goes as planned, and there are still question marks floating everywhere, but I'm assuming it's all going as planned until I'm told it's not.

Here's a link to some info on Islington (the Borough "the Angel" is in)

The name "the Angel" comes from the Angel tube stop. According to my co-worker over there it's got a lot of night life and is a pretty artistic area. There might even be a replacement for the belovedly crappy I-Bar. Check out the reviews for 'the Angel,' the bar.

1 comment:

Oliver said...

My friends lived in Angel. A very nice area, plenty of bars 'n' shit.