Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Time Frame

For those that are asking, I think we're planning on everything taking place around 6 or 7pm. With the courthouse out of the picture we're free to make the schedule a little more friendly to the people who actually work. People can come early if they want. Megan and I will more than likely spend Thursday night out there and spend Friday getting ready. I know that some people will be arriving much earlier than 6 and there will be drinks and recreational activities to keep their happy happy.

One of the benefits of the guest list being only close friends is that we can call all of you and get you asses into gear if need be. Anyway, Megan and I will try and make it to I-bar on thursday before we get picked up to go to P-ville, and rest assured we'll be on our phones, calling the crap out of ya'll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok I CAN MAKE IT!!!! and with a date. I am working at getting Wompthomp to come as my date (Matt Thompson). i know he'd like to come and he's back from Japan -janice