Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Bargain Bin: Grandpa, a Car and a Road Trip

Megan-Mart now has an official vehicle, the 2010 Honda Fit Sport.  Here it is in all it's shiny sexiness.


Megan and I never thought of ourselves as car people, but once Penny arrived we started to think about things like emergency trips to the hospital and that changed our perspective pretty quick.  One of the added bonuses is that we get to visit relatives now, instead of always forcing them to come to us.  It sounds like it's less convienient for us, but it's really just better all around.  

For example we made a trip up to Rockford to visit Megan's family today, and tomorrow we're going to visit my sister Hillary (the clash of the babies begins!).  The ride was nice and the company was good.  Penny was a champ all the way there... but we did have a few bumps on the way back.  About 20 minutes from home our little munchkin got cranky, real cranky.  We ended up pulling off the tollway and jut parking in the lot of some restaurant to feed and change her, which wasn't in the plan but wasn't really too much of a price to pay.

Grandpa came and visited last Wednesday and that was fun.  He got to see Penny and then help me get a decent loan.  Remind me to write a blog about how much baby poop Equifax can go ahead and eat.  Also, remind me to write about why GameStop is a jerk-store.  THE RAGE!  IT IS BUILDING!

And one last note before the pictures, our friend Janice sent us the outfit in the first picture and it was so cute on our little girl I had to share.  Thanks again Janice!

4 comments:

Dow Jones said...

Bring on the Game Stop hate! I decided about six months ago to never set foot inside one again, and I feel good about my decision, even though I still have $10 in store credit on my card.

Mendy said...

Soooooooooo cute. How have you resisted eating her?

moaksey said...

Awwwwww. She's so cute...

The car looks pretty fine too.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Find HD Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them @ Flying Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]