Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tom and Erin rock a wedding

We're back in the UK and pretty much totally jet lagged. We took a ton of video on our trip, but probably will not find time to edit most of it for a few weeks. I've got a work trip to Cannes next week and we are hosting the Newmans for a week starting Saturday.
We had a wonderful time seeing everybody, including meeting our 2-month-old niece Josie. There will be more on our trip later, but in the meantime we couldn't wait to show everyone Tom and Erin's awesome first dance. Enjoy!

9 comments:

plodwithme said...

Awesome. It was great seeing you guys at the wedding, and I really hope I get a chance to visit you across the pond sometime! I also just watched the Berlin video and loved it. Keep making videos!

Caleb said...

That shit rocked. Thanks for posting this.

llisa said...

Thanks for putting this on You Tube. Friends and family who were not there are really enjoying it!

I also got a kick out of your Berlin trip. You two ARE a trip!

Unknown said...

Sweeeeeet.

Anonymous said...

What a great first dance. WIsh I'd been there!

moaksey said...

Where's a blog update? We'll have to come up with content for one this weekend!

Anonymous said...

What better than to your marriage off with a little air guitar. Best wishes to Tom and Erin! Thoroughly enjoyed viewing their first dance.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Where are you? Blog, I say.